Mental Health Crisis & Access Line (24 hours a day/ 7 days a week)
Adult Speciality Mental Health Services
600 A Street, Davis, CA
(530) 757-5530 Intake Line
Suicide Prevention Hotline
Suicide Prevention and Crisis Services of Yolo County
Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence
Woodland (530) 662-1133
West Sacramento (916) 371- 1907
Teen Crisis Hotline (ASK)
Davis (530) 753-0797
Woodland (530) 668-8445
West Sacramento (916) 371-3779
Yolo County Hospitals/Clinics
Sutter Davis Hospital (530) 756-6440
Davis Community Clinic (530)758-2060
Peterson Clinic/Urgent (530) 666-8960
Woodland M. Hospital (530) 662-3961
Salud Clinic (916) 375-6400
NAMI California (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
(916) 567-0163 (non-emergency line)
NAMI-Yolo (530) 757-5530
NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health)
Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) Meetings in Yolo County
CommuniCare Health Centers
- Services include medical, dental healthcare, behavioral health services, substance abuse treatment, health education and support services.
Davis (530) 758-2060
Woodland (530) 405-2800
West Sacramento (916) 403-2900
Turning Point Community Programs
- Treating individuals with psychiatric disabilities that will address mental health, housing, and community reintegration.
Yolo Community Care Continuum (YCCC)
- A non-profit agency that provides community-based programs for poeple experiencing a psychiatric disability.
Yolo Family Services Agency (YFSA)
- Providing preventative and therapeutic mental health care to individuals and families. (Spanish speakers available)
Victor Community Support Services
- A community-based agency focused on providing mental health and family support services in the homes, schools, and communities in which people live.
Cache Creek Lodge
- A residential treatment facility that facilitates individuals rehabilitation and community reintegration of men struggling with alcoholism and drug abuse as well as a transitional housing program for clients in various stages of recovery.
Fourth & Hope
- Walter’s house is a residential substance abuse program with a 60% success rate: a life free from drugs, with employment and stable housing.
- Women and Children’s residential facility offering substance abuse treatment services.
Veterans services office of Yolo County
Yolo County Mental Health Services
Yolo County Health Services Department